Question about Alf

Guest Homeandaway_fan1

I was just wondering, how can Alf be Rics granfather when Rics parents name are Owen and Maggie Dalby and Alf has a daugther named Roo and a soon named Duncan, I was just wondering if someone can fill in the blanks for me, I would really appreciate it.

Alf didnt know about him until three years ago. The Guv was seeing Alf but never told him she was pregnant.

Years ago Alf met a woman called Viv and they were in a relationship,But her parents took her away due to different religion's.A few years ago Dani went to jail met The Guv,Which turned out to be Viv,Who then met Alf again and told him about a son he never knew about who was given up for adoption,He found out the name of his son the same day Owen died and Ric was blamed for it.

I was just wondering, how can Alf be Rics granfather when Rics parents name are Owen and Maggie Dalby and Alf has a daugther named Roo and a soon named Duncan, I was just wondering if someone can fill in the blanks for me, I would really appreciate it.

when Alf was younger he was with a girl, (do you remember when Dani got out of prison and wrote a book for her friend from prison who died :( ) well she was with Alf when they were younger they were going to get married but her parents took her and moved because she was pregnant :o .

she give the baby (Owen) up to the Dalby's. who then grow up and married Maggie.

Owen and Maggie had Ric.before Dani's friend died she told Alf she had a baby boy (Owen) he never know about.Alf searched for his son found out it was Owen Dalby but by time he found him his Son had died and thats how Alf is grandfather :D .

Long story short Ric's Father was Alf's son. Martha Is roo's daughter. Macca is her brother adopted family nowt to do with Alf. I hope this clears up the family circle

Off topic a second Ray (Alf) starred with Viv (Maggie kirkpatrick) in cell block h episode 662-70 as Joan "The freak" Ferguson and Evil Ernest Craven acting governor

Off topic a second Ray (Alf) starred with Viv (Maggie kirkpatrick) in cell block h episode 662-70 as Joan "The freak" Ferguson and Evil Ernest Craven acting governor

They also starred in Home and Away together in the early 90s :wink:

Archived