Question about Alf

Guest Homeandaway_fan1

• 7 years later...

I was just wondering, how can Alf be Rics granfather when Rics parents name are Owen and Maggie Dalby and Alf has a daugther named Roo and a soon named Duncan, I was just wondering if someone can fill in the blanks for me, I would really appreciate it.

Alf had a relationship years ago with Viv Standish and had a son Rics dad he also had another daughter from a previous relationship called Quinn who I am sure was the result of him cheating on Martha (Roos mum)

I was just wondering, how can Alf be Rics granfather when Rics parents name are Owen and Maggie Dalby and Alf has a daugther named Roo and a soon named Duncan, I was just wondering if someone can fill in the blanks for me, I would really appreciate it.

Alf had a relationship years ago with Viv Standish and had a son Rics dad he also had another daughter from a previous relationship called Quinn who I am sure was the result of him cheating on Martha (Roos mum)

Erm... the question was answered in detail over 7½ years ago when it was first posted. Please don't bump old threads without good reason.

Archived