Day of Romance (by ~Rosey~) - comments

Tasha

right, second attempt

Great chapter, great story. Im glad they got their perfect wedding, they deserved it :) Just wish it'll happen like that on the show. Loved the description of the 'other' reception :lol: And Jacky throwing out the gas cylinders :lol: love that guy. The honeymoon sounded great, you must have had an awesome holiday. The goose chasing Martha :lol: And a baby Holden, a perfect way to end it :)

Great writing Rosey

Yay thanks for the update Rosey, I'm sorry for naging but hey it worked. :P

Well fab chapter sounds like u had a awesome time in Tassie. Did u go on the jet boat? We did and it was soooooo cold.

Yay a baby Holden ^_^ Absoluty perfect you can't end it there Jack jas to find out about the baby he will be over the moon.

Update soon.

A news reporter reported that the fire had been caused by a wedding gone wrong. Apparently, a happy couple were having there reception there, and some idiot decided to put sparklers on the cake, no knowing there were gas cylinders in the room.

:lol: yeh, Zoe was an idiot <_<

I love this! Its like a parallel universe, its what should have happend.

And yay, your back, im glad you had a nice time! (Just to let you know, I wont be on msn until tues cause of uni <_< But after that, the official JnM crew will be back together again :D)

Great fic rosey :)

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Day of Romance (by ~Rosey~) - comments