Belle and Matilda's High School Reunion

Guest Cal

"243, 243, 243, Service number 243...." Belle was getting annoyed. "C'mon Mike, quit jerking off and bring the car around!"

Mike walked behind the desk and gave the car keys to Belle. He looked Belle up and down, "Oh Belle, you're looking hot to-day"

She looked at him, "Yeah, Mike. I'm sweating like a pig in here."

He looked back, "You can eh....always come with me and cool off in the service office.."

"Yeah, Mike, that will happen", she said sarcastically.

He walked away.

Belle turned to the woman in front of the desk who was waiting for her car. She handed the woman her keys.

"I'm sorry Ma'am, he is such an as*hole." Belle smiled as the woman walked away.

The next lady walked up with her credit card. She gave Belle the card. The lady looked up, "C'mon I'm in a hurry"

"I'm going as fast as I can Miss....(Belle looked down at the card) Miss Turner, Cassie Turner? From Summer Bay High School!? It's Belle! Belle Taylor!"

"Your Sh!ttin me!", Cassie said sarcastically.

"Wow Cas, this is so weird, I didn't know you were living in Sydney!"

Cas looked at her, "Well, now that you know, will we be getting together alot?"

Belle noticed a sarcastic tone in Cas' voice. She mustn't like her.

"Wow, you're driving a new Jag, What do you do Cas?"

"Ever heard of Lady Fair cigarettes? I invented the quick burning paper"

Belle looked stunned, "Wow!"

Cas shrugged, "So, are you going to our ten year high school reunion"

"What reunion?" Belle was confused.

"You didn't get an invitation?"

Belle was even more confused, "No, I'm sure Matilda would have told me if we got one"

Cas looked stunned, "Matilda Hunter? Do you live with Matilda?

"Yeah", said Belle.

"Oh, I just thought she would be married to Ric by now"

"Ric Dalby? The freak-a-zoid?", Belle was suprised!

"Yes, Ric! He could barely contain his erection every time she was around, why do you think he always carried that big notebook!?", Cas said.

Belle looked up again, "The freak and Mattie, I'm sure. Besides, didn't you have a thing for Ric?"

Cas looked stunned, "A thing? I did not have a thing. I was very much in love with him, very much.... I have to go now"

Belle handed Cas her credit card and she walked out.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was great.

Loved..

"Your Sh!ttin me!", Cassie said sarcastically.

and

"Yes, Ric! He could barely contain his erection every time she was around, why do you think he always carried that big notebook!?", Cas said.

:lol:

Thanks. :)

After work, Belle ran back to the Apartment and met Matilda. They took out the Summer Bay High yearbook and started looking through it.

"Oh my god Belle, I can't believe it has been ten years!" Said Matilda, flicking through the pages.

Belle looked at one of the pictures. "Look, there she is!", she was pointing at Cassie.

"God, she was so weird! Why did she always smoke behind that building anyway!?", said Matilda.

[Flashback to high school days]

Cassie Turner walked behind the Science block for a smoke. She was gasping for one. Her dark brown greasy hair covered her face. She started to light her cigarette, but the lighter wouldn't work. She snapped, "Come one you piece of sh!t."

She noticed a mystery man at the other wall. Cas noticed that he was smoking.

She approached him, "Hey, you got a light?"

He flicked his cigarette on the ground.

"Thank-you, I really appreciate that because I'm not a human being or anything, you pathetic turd!"

The man walked away. Cas picked up the lit cigarette and lit her own with it. The school bell rang as soon as she put it in her mouth. "AGH!"

[back to present day]

They flicked through more pages of the yearbook. Belle looked at Mattie, "OK, find us!"

Mattie started turning through the pages. They noticed the individual pictures taken at their last day of high school.

"Oh my god, do you remember what a big controversy it was for us to have our picture taken together?"

Matilda laughed, "Yeah, well, Danny Garrett, like, 'lodged the complaint', and, you know - Cause 'Alphabetically he's supposed to be between us.' "

Belle laughed even harder, "And we said, 'Hey Danny, if you want to be between us you can come to Mattie's house on Friday night and we'll be waiting.' "

Mattie was in stitches laughing, "He came over and we were like, 'Danny, it was just a joke!' "

They laughed for a few more seconds until Mattie realised something, "Didn't he die?"

"I think so....", Belle said, she had completely forgotten that.

They looked at another picture. "Oh Belle, look, the A group. Christie Masters, Kelly Possenger, Lisa Luder and Cheryl Quick. Ew. "

Mattie asked a question, "So who do you think was i the B group?". Belle answered, "Oh, the Drama group!"

Belle and Mattie walked down a crowded street with the year book with them.

"So what group would you say we were in, Belle?"

"Well, Mattie, we weren't in the A group. But we weren't in the B group either...."

Mattie looked at Belle in shock. "Oh my god, please don't tell me we were in the C group!?"

"Ew Mattie, NO! They were the Honour students and the rejects, like Cassie Turner and Ric Dalby."

[Flashback to high school]

Ric stood beside Cas in the huge hall. He noticed Mattie walking past. "Oh Mattie, over here!"

Cas turned to him and looked down, "Do you want me to get your huge notebook for you!?"

Lily, the major over-energetic nerd came up to Cas.

"Oh Cassie, can I get your picture for the yearbook!?"

"Oh Lily, f*ck off!"

Lily shrugged it off, "Oh OK, but can I take a picture of you first!?"

Snap.

[back to present day]

Belle and Mattie walked into a diner.

Archived