Belle and Matilda's High School Reunion

Guest Cal

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Belle and Mattie sat at a table beside the window. The Cafe was hot and over-crowded. The smell of fried onions was overpowering.

"So, Belle, what group were we in?"

"Well, you know, I'm not sure that we were really in any group. I think we were more like loners..."

They looked down at the year book and spotted a picture of the Student Council. Behind the Honour geeks posing for the pictures, were Belle and Mattie.

"Oh my god, look! There we are!"

"Oh Belle, even though I had to wear that stupid back brace and you were kind of em....fat... we were still totally cutting edge!"

[Flashback to High School]

Mattie and Belle walked across the school grounds with their lunch on the trays they were carrying.

"Oh, I love it when it's Hamburger day!", Belle was staring at the Burger.

A teacher rushed up to them.

"Hello girls. Don't forget, you have detention after school today"

Belle looked up from her Burger, "Oh, we won't, Mr. Lish."

Mattie laughed, "Yeah, we're really looking forward to it...."

The teacher walked away and the girls laughed.

"Can you believe he just got married, Matilda! Like, how desperate is she!?"

"I know! It's like: 'Hi. This is my husband. He dissects crayfish for a living, but he has a really good personality.' "

They laughed even harder. They then sat down at their lunch table, which was beside the football pitch.

Belle looked up in amazement. She had spotted her crush, topless, playing football.

"Oh Mattie, look! Lucas Holden. He is so cute!"

"Really cute!"

Lucas walked over to a table only a few meters away. He sat down with the A group and hugged Christie.

"Oh Billy! Get off me! You're all slimy!"

Belle looked back to Mattie.

"I cannot believe he's with Christie Masters."

"Oh, I know! She is like so transparent." , Mattie was looking over.

"Mattie, I can't believe she actually thinks she is going to be a TV anchor woman. What a deludanoid."

Archived