Belle and Matilda's High School Reunion

Guest Cal

Story Title: Belle and Matilda's High School Reunion

Type of story: Long Fic

Main Characters: Belle and Matilda

Rating: T/A

Genre: Drama / Comedy

Any warnings: Language

Summary: At their ten-year High School Reunion, there's only one way for best friends Belle and Matilda to show their classmates how successful they've become. Lie!

Matilda and Belle didn't have the best life. Belle was a car rental cashier, while Matilda was unemployed. They lived in a small studio apartment in the heart of Sydney.

10 years ago, they had left Summer Bay and moved to the city, leaving everyone behind. They set out for a different life, one with no drama and no catches.

Matilda and Belle sat on their bed watching 'Pretty Woman' for the hundredth time. They knew it like the back of their hand.

Belle let down the bowl of popcorn, "You know, even though we have watched 'Pretty Woman' like a hundred times, I never get tired of making fun of it."

Matilda looked around to Belle, "Oh, I know. Aw, poor thing. They won't let her shop."

Belle laughed, "Yeah, like those salesgirls in Beverly Hills aren't bigger whores than she is!"

They both laughed.

That night, they walked into Spirit, the hippest nightclub in Sydney.

Belle turned around to Matilda, "God, I hope there are some cute guys here tonight. They were cute last night!"

"Oh, they were cute!", Matilda said.

"I have the most disgusting taste in my mouth from that popcorn. I hope I don't get indigestion.", Belle looked at Matilda in shock that she had just said that out loud.

They noticed that there were no cute guys at the club. So they just danced with themselves.

Belle looked at Matilda, "God, sometimes I wish I were a lesbian".

"Do you wanna have sex sometimes to see if we are?", said Matilda.

Belle looked shocked, "Ew Mattie, the thought of having sex with another woman freaks me out............but if were not married by the time were 30, ask me again."

They danced the night away.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great start, Cal

Looking forward to more of this

They noticed that there were no cute guys at the club. So they just danced with themselves.

Belle looked at Matilda, "God, sometimes I wish I were a lesbian".

"Do you wanna have sex sometimes to see if we are", said Matilda.

Belle looked shocked, "Ew Mattie, the thought of having sex with another woman freaks me out............but if were not married by the time were 30, ask me again."

:lol:

That was so funny!

Love it

Update soon

Archived