Favourite Departed Character?

Guest Aquamarine

The pretty Poll!  

244 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted Noah for 2004, but Dani and Jade are close behind.

For 2005 I voted Hayley.

And for 2006 I voted Tasha, but it was a close call between her and Robbie.

I really don`t miss Flynn that much, cause I haven`t seen the episodes with his illness and death.

I wish the writers and actors and whoever else would take notice of these polls. Apart from Hayley and people who are dead, it's always Robbie who people miss the most. Can't they see that we want him back :(?

Polls like these don't always reflect true public opinion though. I also love Robbie, but there were a lot of people who found him really irritating and couldn't wait for him to leave. If you did a poll of characters you were glad to see the back of, he'd probably do quite well in that too. It's like JM - loads of people love them, but loads hate them just as much.

I'm surprised that Flynn has got so many votes. Do people really miss him, or just his relationship with Sally? Admittedly they were a great couple, but Flynn as an individual wasn't that good a character, IMO he was quite dull and implausible. :ph34r:

I AM IN TORMENT. Flynnie - my dear Flynnie - is up against Tasha!!! I pick Tasha of course, she is my favourite character (ever) after all. But I still loved Flynnie. And miss him heaps.

Okay, so choices:

1. Noah

2. Haley (though I also loved Jesse and Josie)

3. Tasha

xxx

I'm surprised that Flynn has got so many votes. Do people really miss him, or just his relationship with Sally? Admittedly they were a great couple, but Flynn as an individual wasn't that good a character, IMO he was quite dull and implausible. :ph34r:

I miss Flynn. I don't know about his character, really, but I loved him with Ric, and he was a good friend for Dan. I was never really that fond of his relationship with Sally :P

I just loved Flynn as a character. Always so warm and caring. Great with Cassie/Ric. I'll always remember the episode when Beth took Max and Henry to see him because they said they were ill. It turned out they were just afraid of Hyde, so as soon as Beth left, he put a lollipop in his mouth and went "Spill it" or something like that.

He rocked xxx

Archived