Best figure/physique

Guest Pete's girl

Best figure/physique  

263 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted Matilda for the girls because she's tall, curvy and has the nicest set of legs, luckily betch :lol:

And then for the guys I voted other = Aden, I mean he is ffffiiinnneee , though if I had to choose it would be Ric afterwards I mean Tarzan eat your heart out! :lol:

Although all the girls have nice figures I would say Belle has the nicest - she's really curvy and slim and has the flattest stomach ever, she is so lucky.

Come again? :blink: Belle hasn't got an ounce of curve on her, she looks like a lollipop! Seriously it annoys me that Belle (Jess Tovey) is a walking bag of bones and people don't bat an eyelid. <_< Although she looked gorgeous in her wedding dress and looked stunning, I caught a glimpse of her boney back and was actually shocked that Jess is that skinny!

Though I love Jess, I do think she needs to gain a stone or two. :unsure:

• 1 month later...

I voted Matilda for the girls because she's tall, curvy and has the nicest set of legs, luckily betch :lol:

And then for the guys I voted other = Aden, I mean he is ffffiiinnneee , though if I had to choose it would be Ric afterwards I mean Tarzan eat your heart out! :lol:

Although all the girls have nice figures I would say Belle has the nicest - she's really curvy and slim and has the flattest stomach ever, she is so lucky.

Come again? :blink: Belle hasn't got an ounce of curve on her, she looks like a lollipop! Seriously it annoys me that Belle (Jess Tovey) is a walking bag of bones and people don't bat an eyelid. <_< Although she looked gorgeous in her wedding dress and looked stunning, I caught a glimpse of her boney back and was actually shocked that Jess is that skinny!

Though I love Jess, I do think she needs to gain a stone or two. :unsure:

Yeah, Belle was very thin in her last year at the show, but when the first quote was written, feb 27 2007, Belle looked much healthier. We are two years behind here in Norway and she has really changed since then.

I liked Beths figure, totally normal, especially for her age (not that she is old, but she was one of the older characters on the show).

For the men, Chris Hemsworth, tall and not too thin. Some of the guys don't have a butt....

Archived