Best figure/physique

Guest Pete's girl

Best figure/physique  

263 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I'll venture into the shallowness of this thread. :P

For the girls it's gotta by a three way tie between Belle, Martha & Amanda. They all have great healthy looking curves and amazing legs! lol.

For the boys it'd be Ric, no question. :wub: But when you consider that list most of them look really fit and healthy anyway. :P

• 6 months later...

The younger girls are all Very thin.

I would say Tasha (she was naturally really thin)

Martha- Tall, thin toned

Matilda- She has a gorgeous cute body

Cassie- Her stomach is flat as a pancake lol but then again at times she is way too toned, skinny

Matilda has nice curves - remember what she looked like in the episode from October/November last year when Viv was celebrating her birthday in Noah's and flirting with Ric, and Mattie arrived wearing a bustier/corset. Her body was amazing.

Ric has the best body of the guys - he's so fit and muscular, but not overly built.

I voted Leah and Ric. Leah has a great figure - she's really toned and petite - I wish I could wear short skirts and dresses and look half as good.

Ric has a great body - but I forgot about Aden - he is very fit - I should have voted 'Other'!

i voted martha and ric

martha has a very healthy figure, while she is thin, she is also very toned and ric has a body to die for...must be all that fighting!

for second place i would say probably sally and geoff...i dont think hes on the list. but sally has an awesome figure she is curvey but toned and geoff is so athletic and i love that!

Most definately Jack! Gagagagagaga.

Out of the girls I would have to cheat and say Chloe even though she hasn't really been on the show for ages. She has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen and she is also beautiful.

For the girls I'd say Sally and Rachel, they both have great natural beauty and although they are quite slim they aren't as skinny as the others and they look really nice. I don't see what the fuss is about Martha tbh. She's nothing original or interesting.

Archived