Maybe We Can't Turn Back (by xGlowingAngelx) - comments

Nicom

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was really really sad, i agree with Nicole. How can Jack ever trust Mac again? She cheated on him and to make it worse it wasn't just a once off!

If you do carry on I don't think they should have a happy ending because of it. Maybe you could show their regrets; how unhappy Martha is realising it was stupid mistake, but also from Jacks view as to why he may never be able to trust her again. I don't know, just my opinion!

I'm kinda in shock.

Okay, I'm going to tell you how I felt, trying my best way to describe it..

Right. Well, when i was reading the first bit, about Jack being upset, and how quiet the house was, I felt quite, frustrated. You know when you say something, and then immediately DESPERATELY want to take it back, but you can't. You can do absolutely nothing. And you just have to come to terms with it. Well, that was it. lol That was what I was feeling. I haven't even done anything wrong! Lol. But I was very involved.

It was very sad that they broke up, but I don't think it would have been right to get together.. Because she musn't have loved him that much if she was having a long affair. She obviously feels something for Peter. God, if anyone EVER does that to me, i'll kill them. lol. Why was Martha so stupid though? Just, why!? Lol.

I don't know what I'm feeling right now. I feel sad, frustrated and angry. I feel sorry for Jack. Not for Martha, stupid idiot. I'm just sad I guess. Thanks. lol. :( .. *wanders off to next thread*

lol Thanks. I've decided my next fanfic is going to be a happy one. To pick up the pieces of this one. Lol. I'm hoping to spread a little more happiness next time. Sorry for the disappointment Nicole. lol. Thanks for reading it and my next one will be a happy one and I'll personally dedicate it to you, to cheer you up after my bump. Sorry x x

lol Thanks. I've decided my next fanfic is going to be a happy one. To pick up the pieces of this one. Lol. I'm hoping to spread a little more happiness next time. Sorry for the disappointment Nicole. lol. Thanks for reading it and my next one will be a happy one and I'll personally dedicate it to you, to cheer you up after my bump. Sorry x x

Lol. S'ok :) I feel happier now you're going to write another, happy one! :D

Aww poor Jack... (can't stop thinking about it)

I'm supposed to be writing a chapter for my fic, but I don't trust myself when I'm in this mood because I'll probably make one die or something! Lol. Not even MSN is cheering me up! There's no one online to annoy god damn it! lol

Looking forward to your next fic!

O.K.........i just read all those updated chaptes in one go, my god you put me through The emotional ringer!!! I am crying and mad and and any other emotion that just happen to come out. (WHICH IS DUE TO YOUR FABULOUS WRITTING)

First of all PETER?! Martha how could you? No seriously i don't understand, and then when i read it was more than once i thought, nup they can't go back and she doesn't deserve to be with him. I ohnestly wanted her to just leave Jack and be with Peter because you just can't do that to someone you love and someone who loves you, it's soo wrong!

Your fic got me more worked up then Nicole's does and that is a very, very tough thing to do!!! The thing that was different about this fic was that there was no evil character that ruined it (apart from peter who i now despise lol) Martha did that all by herself because she is a stupid, stupid COW!!! I'm happy that your writting a another fic but i can't see him forgiving her and i actually don't want him to! *runs for cover* I was sitting there thinking the same thing as Nicole, there has to be another reason for her doing that, but sadly there wasn't, especially after she was going to lie about it. I need to stop now or i never will lol! All my moaning aside it was fabulously written and your fic was great! *still crying :(*

Edited by jacknmarthaluver

Grrrrrr. Why is everyone making Martha hurt Jack.

But ha ha Nicole. Your getting a dose of your own medicine. You put us all through hell with your fic, and now someone's doing it to you. LOL.

That was...harsh. lol

Just an update people to say I'm happy again! Yey! Happy, jolly, me!! Lol. I've returned from the sad mood you put me in yesterday!!

He he he!

Bye Bye!!

Grrrrrr. Why is everyone making Martha hurt Jack.

But ha ha Nicole. Your getting a dose of your own medicine. You put us all through hell with your fic, and now someone's doing it to you. LOL.

That was...harsh. lol

Just an update people to say I'm happy again! Yey! Happy, jolly, me!! Lol. I've returned from the sad mood you put me in yesterday!!

He he he!

Bye Bye!!

LOL!! Glad you're feeling better then!. As promised I am in the process of writing a new happier fanfic, I should warn all those that are not fans of them, it will most likely be centered on Jack and Martha, to pick up the pieces of the sadness of this one.