Maybe We Can't Turn Back (by xGlowingAngelx) - comments

Nicom

I'm speechless! That was incredibly wrote, but.... MARTHA!! WHAT THE HELL!? Why!? When you have Jack!? Why would you do it to us Jack? Lol

I've officially fallen out with you Backtothebayrules! *folds arms* lol

Aww! What will she say!? She can hardly say yes, because she's evil and has cheated on him. But then again, if she says no, poor Jack will be heartbroken! Even though it's enivitable that he's going to get his heart broken... Tsk!

PLEASE update soon, as I'm dying here! Lol. I can't stop thinking! Aaargggh!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!!! (*picks jaw off the floor*) Martha you flamin' idiot, what in in the name of god have you gone and gotten yourself into???

How could she ever have the need to sleep with anyone else when she has Jack??!! Oh my life!! Well, i suppose if she doesn't want him then send him my way sweetheart, cause i know how to appreciate a real man! LOL

Great start but as Nicole said don't keep us waiting too long for the next! :D

:o :o :o Do you know what I did when I finished that?? I started screaming. and my mum called up to me and said "are you OK? You sound like you are in excrutiating pain." And i replied "I am". lol Honest, that is what actually happened. *calms down* No I can't calm down. What the hell has Martha done??? How could you write THAT into the story!!! You better not keep me waiting for the next part otherwise you're in huge trouble!

:o :o :oDo you know what I did when I finished that?? I started screaming. and my mum called up to me and said "are you OK? You sound like you are in excrutiating pain." And i replied "I am". lol Honest, that is what actually happened. *calms down* No I can't calm down. What the hell has Martha done??? How could you write THAT into the story!!! You better not keep me waiting for the next part otherwise you're in huge trouble!

And then I told Nicole on MSN, and she thought to herself "What a nutter" lol

How did I know that you were going to use alot of punctuation in your comment? lol When you're angry and "OMG-ish" then you always use lots of !!'s and ??'s. Lol. That's how I know how you react. Lol. And whilst I was reading the chapter earlier, I could just imagine how much you'd use them. lol :D

hehe

I'm a nutter???? no no no Nicole is absolutely bonkers. I'm no competition. lol and yes i am "OMG-ish" right now. So backtothebayrules update to stop me from going mad!!!

(see the !!!'s and the ???'s backtothebayrules? *hint hint update hint hint*)

NO, no, no, no, no, no, no! This is soo wrong. At first i thought it was a typo, i prayed it was a typo. How could you do this to me? To j&m fans everywhere? I am seriously mad right now!!!!!!!!!!!! If i was Tash i would have slapped that cow across the face. How could you possibly need anyone else when you have Jack? I'm trying to guess who it was but i won't share my suspicions. Am now thinking of Jack punching some guys lights out. It was excellently written, please update soon. As for jackandmartha!!! and nicole there is no competion..................Nicole wins hands down!:P

Edited by jacknmarthaluver