Maybe We Can't Turn Back (by xGlowingAngelx) - comments

Nicom

NO, no, no, no, no, no, no! This is soo wrong. At first i thought it was a typo, i prayed it was a typo. How could you do this to me? To j&m fans everywhere? I am seriously mad right now!!!!!!!!!!!! If i was Tash i would have slapped that cow across the face. How could you possibly need anyone else when you have Jack? I'm trying to guess who it was but i won't share my suspicions. Am now thinking of Jack punching some guys lights out. It was excellently written, please update soon. As for jackandmartha!!! and nicole there is no competion..................Nicole wins hands down!:P

ahahha lol nice thinking btw great story but how could Martha do that grrrr.......wonder who she slept with

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOOOOOOOOOO Martha what is wrong will you - sillly girl why would you do such a thing you cant get anyone cuter then jack - how will he ever be able to forgive you?

;-(

;-(

anyway please update soon and let them live happily ever after

PETER!?! Are you crazy! OMG Martha! Do you want McGrath aswell!?!

Corey

Jack

Peter...

You're going for the whole of Summer bay's flipping police force aren't you!? God! Grrrr!!!!

That was sweet. :) lol It got me slightly worked up though... lol

Please update soon! :D

You're jesting!

How the hell can you leave it like that!?!?!? That's just plain mean!

You saw how I reacted up there! My fingers were slamming on the keys so hard when I wrote that message, but not as hard as they are now!! GRRR!!

More than one time!? OMG Martha! When you said about the fall out between her and Jack, my exact thoughts were "Well, that doesn't excuse it, but I guess it makes me feel alot better" then when i got to the other bit, where she lied to Jack and went out and saw Peter. OH MY GOD! I was sooo unimpressed! You know what. I don't like Martha. Go bog off! Go off with stupid Peter! I'm sure there's plenty of us girlys that'll have Jack. Tsk. Ungrateful cow. (okay, I really am getting worked up.. lol)

You should have seen my face when you updated! Lol. I was soo happy! But then the smile slowly faded away, leaving a fuming, red, angry face! Lol. God, I wanted to scream. lol I still do!!

Please, update soon! As in.. now! Lol. I neeeeeed there to be a crazy reason for all this, a good crazy reason. Like... she's in a dream! Or... she's hypnotized. Or maybe it's a role play that her and Peter are acting out... maybe they're starring in a Summer Bay film, directed by Colleen... lol. I can hope! :D lol

So PLEASE update now!!!

OMG OMG OMG!

I don't have a clue why.. but I'm a bit upset.. Lol. Well I know why, because they broke up, but I don't normally get upset unless people die.. lol. My eyes are very nearly watering. Well done!! Lol.

Oh my god. To tell you the truth I don't blame him, but that doesn't mean I like what's happening. I don't know what to feel. I think I'll just stare at the screen some more...

To tell you the truth, I don't have a clue. Lol.

Hmm, well, I can hardly tell you off for having a unhappy ending, as that would make me a total hypocrite. lol. But then again, if I tell you that you should leave it, I'll have a hell of alotta angry readers after me, telling me off for being the cause of this unhappy ending.. lol

The thing what I'm thinking is "How can you possibly make it better?" lol. She cheated on him. That's not a great relationship. Now you've shown that Jack really loves her, and that Martha really loves him, but sometimes love isn't enough. lol. J&M relationships are supposed to be full of drama, it's like the law, but this one is full of sadness. I don't know if it can go on :( lol.

But then again, who would ever want it to stop!?? Lol. If he did forgive her, that'd show alot of love. Lol. So, it's up to you!! Lol. :D