Only With Your Smile (by xGlowingAngelx) - comments

bell

EDIT: TO BTTBR^^You are so cruel! *cough* somone's been taking tips from *cough* Nicole *cough*

Can you not post one message without calling me? lol I know I'm great, but it's getting scary how much you mention me in your posts! lol (not that I blame you :P)

Wow I haven't read this in a while, I just caught up, I love it, great work.

OMG Martha's already married, why do I get the feeling it's only going to get worse. She can't be married to someone other than Jack, it's just not right. I just hope who ever this person she's married to doesn't come to Summer Bay and make things worse, omg I just had another horrible thought, what if they had a kid, Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. And what if Jack ends up hating Martha, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ok I'm going to try and calm down now, you've got me way to hooked on this story. Anyway I'mg going to stop rambling, goodness me ever since I met Nicole I've some how maraculously gained the power to go on about nothing, lol.

1) Stop trying to act as if you like Jack. We all know you're a Jack hater at heart. :P

2) ..Thanks. lol

2 examples of people referring to me in their posts. Not that I'm complaining.. I feel special! Lol.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Stop trying to act as if you like Jack. We all know you're a Jack hater at heart. :P

oh for the last time nicole, I do NOT, I repeat I do NOT hate Jack, I LOVE Jack, and before you say it I do not love to hate him, I love to love him. lol

Yup, say it enough times and maybe you'll even start to believe it! :D

*cough* Jack hater *cough*

I bet you were praying for BTTBR to kill Jack weren't you? Yea... I bet you were really disappointed when he woke up. :P

oh for the last time nicole, I do NOT, I repeat I do NOT hate Jack, I LOVE Jack, and before you say it I do not love to hate him, I love to love him. lol

Yup, say it enough times and maybe you'll even start to believe it! :D

*cough* Jack hater *cough*

I bet you were praying for BTTBR to kill Jack weren't you? Yea... I bet you were really disappointed when he woke up. :P

lol okay before you guys rip each others heads off clam down

can't wait for more

EDIT: TO BTTBR^^You are so cruel! *cough* somone's been taking tips from *cough* Nicole *cough*

Can you not post one message without calling me? lol I know I'm great, but it's getting scary how much you mention me in your posts! lol (not that I blame you :P)

^^*raises eyebrows*

Great chapter BTTBR, please update soon!

Edited by jacknmarthaluver