Twisted Tales - Reborn (by JosieTash, wanda, Di and belgshep) - comments

Di

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay, we needed another funny fanfic to cheer us up now that Eduardo Bearo has gone off to Hollywood and deserted his loyal fans!  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello ILM. I am so glad that I have not been forgotten. :)

Hollywood is the pits. I am sharing a penthouse flat with some guy named Brad. He is very untidy, his feet smell and he grinds his teeth. :P

I am currently working very hard on my new film which will be released just in time for the oscar nominations. Narturally I am of course truly brilliant and steal every single scene, I am in all thes scenes bar three - but they might cut those three as they are not up to the standard of all the others.When it is finished I will try to find the time to complete my memoirs as I have been inundated with requests to do so. The US postal service is struggling to cope with the extra post and has hired three extra posties just to deliver my fan mail.

My agent is in negotiations for a new film based on the twisted tales - so who knows, we may be all meeting again sooner than we think. Kirsty and Kane are very keen to be in it too, as they are a bit sick of life on the run.

Thank you and love you all.

Eduardo Bearo. Superstar extraordinaire. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yay, we needed another funny fanfic to cheer us up now that Eduardo Bearo has gone off to Hollywood and deserted his loyal fans!  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello ILM. I am so glad that I have not been forgotten. :)

Hollywood is the pits. I am sharing a penthouse flat with some guy named Brad. He is very untidy, his feet smell and he grinds his teeth. :P

I am currently working very hard on my new film which will be released just in time for the oscar nominations. Narturally I am of course truly brilliant and steal every single scene, I am in all thes scenes bar three - but they might cut those three as they are not up to the standard of all the others.When it is finished I will try to find the time to complete my memoirs as I have been inundated with requests to do so. The US postal service is struggling to cope with the extra post and has hired three extra posties just to deliver my fan mail.

My agent is in negotiations for a new film based on the twisted tales - so who knows, we may be all meeting again sooner than we think. Kirsty and Kane are very keen to be in it too, as they are a bit sick of life on the run.

Thank you and love you all.

Eduardo Bearo. Superstar extraordinaire. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Okay, here's the deal. I swap and share the penthouse with Brad (haha, no probs there! :wub: ) while writing the movie script for Eduardo's main rival, his insanely jealous twin sister Edwina (who plays the part of a stalker who's bumping off the members of a certain message board one by one) thus freeing Eduardo Bearo to return and write his memoirs, unaware that Edwina now believes she really is the character in the movie and must kill... :lol:

Haha, only j/k of course! Looking forward to the next chapter in Eduardo Bearo's life - and to your next update of this fic, JosieTash.