Twisted Tales - Reborn (by JosieTash, wanda, Di and belgshep) - comments

Di

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liam, just like the ep guides, i (and my co-writers) don't plan to stop any time soon - as it's soooooooooooooooo good to be writing twisted tales (this is the 3-rd incarnation) again !!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi JosieTash (yes, me again!). Did any of you keep files of the first two incarnations so you could repost them so the likes of me and Liam could read them? No worries if not, I'm just sorry that was before I found this wonderful BTTB site! :D

Liam, just like the ep guides, i (and my co-writers) don't plan to stop any time soon - as it's soooooooooooooooo good to be writing twisted tales (this is the 3-rd incarnation) again !!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi JosieTash (yes, me again!). Did any of you keep files of the first two incarnations so you could repost them so the likes of me and Liam could read them? No worries if not, I'm just sorry that was before I found this wonderful BTTB site! :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*Nods in agreement*

Liam :)

belgshep & Liam, the 2-nd incarnation was lost when all the posts were wiped from BTTB a fwew months ago - but the original version should still be on the official site boards (somewhere) - i'll do some searching on there ... try to find the original madness which started all of this !!!

Edited by JosieTash

Liam & belgshep, i'm currently in discussion with the co-authors of what i'm now referring to as "CLASSIC Twisted Tales".

I shall keep you up to date ......

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: I hope it does happen there was a fair few funny moments I can remember. :lol: . It would be great if another certain Eduardo Bearo fan fic was also 'Reborn' than that would make my day, my week even my month :P:lol:

Edited by Di

Liam & belgshep, i'm currently in discussion with the co-authors of what i'm now referring to as "CLASSIC Twisted Tales".

I shall keep you up to date ......

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Brilliant!!!! Thanks so much JosieTash :D. We'll keep watching this space. (By the way, it's a crime against fiction that the 2nd incarnation was lost forever :(. So sad ....)

Edited by belgshep