Who's Kerry's dad?

Guest Marie

Sorry if this has already been discussed but i couldnt find it... whos the dad? as in the uk they are about to say, but i thought even the doctors told her when she got pregant which made is stingrays???

so who is the real dad?

Thanks.

Dylan is the father but for some reason (can't remember) Karl screwed up and told Sky that Stingray was the father, which is what caused all the trouble of Sky and Dylan breaking up, etc.

Not to clear on the details myself, but Dylan is definitely the real father.

At first, I really wanted Dylan to be the father, because I was so happy that he and Sky were back together and happy. Now though, Dylan has really started to irritate me. At the end of the day, he and Sky weren't even together when her and Stingray had their one night stand, so I don't see why Dylan is making such a big deal out of it, as if he was cheated on. Therefore, I'd much rather see Scott as the Dad, because personally, I think he's a nicer person.

:)

I have wanted Dylan to be the father all along. I was p*ssed off that Scott was the dad but then I found out about the mix up via spoilers and was happy. Although Dylan and Sky would be together if Karl hadn't of made the silly mistake. I think Sky and Dylan are one of Neighbour's best teenage couples in the history of the show. They really are made for each other.

Also, I think Dylan needs to cut them both a bit of slack. I know it's his brother and he slept with his ex but it's not like they were together at the time. Or were they? I understand that he would be angry about it but they had such a good brother relationship it's stupid to throw it away.

Archived