Why Did You Do It?

Guest BritishFan

Story Title: Why Did You Do It?

Type of story: long fic

Main Characters: Bobby/Frank & Robbie/Tasha + others (past & present)

BTTB rating: T/A

Genre: Romance/Drama

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: Possible V/D SC

Summary: A story of betrayal and lost love.

Chapter 1

Frank was sitting on the beach, thinking to himself about what had just happened and how he could resolve the issue...when someone tapped him on his shoulder and then sat down beside him.

He looked to the left of him to see who it was and saw that it was Tasha Andrews.

Frank said "Hey...you alright! What you doing down here?".

Tasha smiled at Frank and said "I just wanted to come down and see if you was Ok after what had happened".

Frank turned to Tasha and quietly said "Please Tash...I don't want to talk about it right now, I just want some time to myself.

I promise I will go and see her later and talk it through with her.

Tasha took hold of Frank's hand and gave it a tight squeeze. Frank knew that Tasha was genuine and would be there for him if and when he needed it.

Frank smiled at her and said "Thank you Tash".

Tash then got up and walked off down the beach, back to The Beach House.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will write some more tomoro evening if anyone wants me to continue.

PLEASE BE HONEST about my STORY!! :D :D

Good start. Loved Bobby and Frank on screen so it'll be interesting to see how you bring them into the current setting with Robbie and Tash. Look forward to reading more.

BTW I need you to give your story a rating, if you're unsure just pick anything for now we can change it later but every story should carry some form of rating so that people have an advanced warning what they'll be reading. also let me know if you're happy with the topic description I put.

Skykat.

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone,

I know I haven't posted a chapter in a while...so I kind have done a chapter quickly now...I hope it is Ok.

Tell me all what you think

Chapter 2

Tasha pulled Robbie into their room at The Beach House away from the others, as she wanted to discuss something with him.

Robbie said to Tash in a worried voice “What’s up Tash, you are getting me worried now hun!”

“It’s not me you need to be worried about, I have just been on the beach with Frank, and he has me really worried. What she did to him was right out of order and wrong.” Stated Tasha

Robbie quietly said “I know what you are saying is true, but we really should stay out of it babe. It is not our business, I think we have enough of our own problems with Mumma Rose and The Believers.

Speaking of which we need to discuss what we are gonna do about her……

Tasha interrupted her husband Robbie “I know we need to discuss her…but she is not on my mind right now, I’m worried that Frank might try to hurt himself because of the situation.”

Both Tasha and Robbie decided that they would sit down and talk with Frank to make sure he was OK.

Frank was still on the beach, just thinking about things, when he screamed out "Why"

Archived