Stuart2006

Title: Realisations

Type Of Story: Short Fic

Main Characters: Angelo and Nicole

BTTB Rating: T/A

Genre: Drama, Friendship

Does Story Include Spoilers? UK pace

Any Warnings: Will warn if needed before chapters

Summary: Nicole has given birth to her baby and Angelo is there for her. Will it lead to more?

This is the update story title to the previous one. It should be up in the next few days :wub:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aw thanks for the feedback guys! :wink: You're the best!

I think I might stay writing OneShots for the moment!

I've got a longish fic written up already but I'm waiting until my exams are over before I publish it!

Writing that OneShot was interesting because usually I only write about Adelle, and there is just so much territory to explore with Charlie & Brax!

It was so easy writing it!

I'll let y'all know if I write any more!

:wink:

Loves y'all! :wub:

Xxxx

Aw thanks Zetti & Carina! I really appreciate the support! :wink:

Well here's some info on my next fic Zetti :wink: I've changed the title to 'The White or Red Rose?' though!

I'll probably publish it here towards the end of June! After the 15th June definately because my exams are before that date!

I've had it written up for ages so I'm looking forward to finally publishing it and seeing what people think! :)

Thanks once again for the support guys! :wub:

Xxx

Story Title: Summer Romance - Three Months is Never Enough.

Type of story: Medium Fic.

Main characters: Belle, Javier, Aden and few others.

BTTB rating: G.

Genre: Romance.

Spoilers?: No.

Summary: In 1999, an 18-year-old Belle went on holiday to Hawaii with her family for the summer months. There, she met a boy called Javier and they very quickly fell in love. When the summer ended and Belle's family prepared to return to Australia, Belle and Javier were forced to put aside their love and say goodbye. They promised they would see eachother again soon, and that their love would never die, but it would be another 10 years before they would be reunited once more.

It is now 2011, and Belle is about to get married to her college boyfriend, Aden. Three weeks before the wedding, Belle bumps into Javier when shopping in Yabbie Creek. They sit and talk, and soon all Belle's feelings for Javier come flooding back.

Will Belle go through with her marriage to Aden or will she risk everything to relive her summer romance with Javier?!

Summer Romance - three months is never enough

Let me know what you think!! :)

xxxxx

Archived