Love, Life and Lies (by dolly-999) - comments

Jacksthehottest

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You tell her Tash! It is that simple, get bimbo out of the way and you can play happy families with Jack and Dylan. I just hope Tash can convince her of that.

This is quote made me laugh so much.

over the last hour she'd learned about everything Martha had to go through since she ran away, living on the streets, the slavery, being sold, watching Jack run away from her, the whole thing with Sean, finding out who she was switched with, Dylan coming into the picture, finding out that Dylan was Jack's, Jack being married to someone else, Jack going to jail and now she was reeling

You should be proud Dolly, your fic has a looooooong history, lol.

I love you Martha he whispered

YES, YES, YES!!! That's what we need more of. Brilliant updates, your writing is fantastic and provides great enjoyment to read. Please update as soon as possible :D

Edited by jacknmarthaluver

Dolly i love you! :P hehe. I squeeled like a crazy person when i realised that you were FINALLY going to give me what i'd been asking for :wub: :wub: :wub: I must say it was very original, having a kissing scene behind bars :P, i loved it! Brillaint writing, please, please, please updaet soon!