Having Faith (by -ParaisGal-) - comments

Tasha

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, do you really think I'd kill Jack? Seriously, hehe. He won't die... But I love drama in fics! I may have a chapt or two of fluff.

if u want some drama kill peter... :)

Lol yer, kill Peter, that will add drama, just don't harm Jack :P 2 chapters of fluff, looking forward to it, I love fluff :wub:

Gotta catch em all...POKEMON!

My brothers used to be obsessed, me too! We actually used to PLAY Pokemon, and my brother and I fought over todadile! Hahaha, good times...so random!

Haha my fav was the pink one that sang songs..

We used to have pokemon cards-had to collect all of the shiny ones lmao, but none of us knew how to play the actual game, we just had to have the cards :P

I know this girl who is still obessed with Pokemon (shes my mums friends annoying child) like come on shes 13! but when her friend comes round she hides all the stuff. What is the point?! you should never be ashamed but thena again I would be :P