Charlie McKinnon/Matt Levett

Guest Perry

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what's interesting? I've now seen Char- Matt in 3 different roles, and all of them have something to do with being gay.

1. Charlie in H&A - his obsession with Kim speaks for itself

2. Some guy in Two Twisted - hassling some quiet kid, calling him gay

3. Gareth in Boys Grammar (yes?) - ... well, I think we all agree that that's classed as homosexual activity of some kind. It remains to be seen if he was gay in it. Probably not...

I wonder if this is a coincidence of if he's actually gay in real life and is more comfortable in those roles. These are pretty loose connections, I admit. If he's not gay, that's fine. I won't hold it against him :P. I don't know, I just wonder about these things.

Well now I'm having thoughts about Matt and Chris H "rehearsing scenes." Bad emmasi...

Yeah, my sensible side tells me that. My irrational side is still dreaming :P

At any rate, it's prompted me to watch Brokeback Mountain :D

I've had the DVD since Christmas, but haven't watched it yet. (Saw it at the movies of course...twice...). I was gonna turn the subtitles off, but it occured to me that they could come in handy, what with Heath Ledger...

I love this movie. Not least of all because Chris danced to the theme music on DWTS... heh heh heh...

*Irrational side kicking in again* :D

Archived