The Peter and Amanda Apprection Thread

Guest ~Dom~

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Lil, what are you on about? You still have Panda. :lol:

yay, Panda rules. have they've left NZ yet, I've missed the last three eposides and the omibus :(.

Jane, Panda leave NZ screens on Tuesday. Don't worry, you didn't miss much of H&A last week because Panda were only on Monday/Tuesday last week... The rest was Kim/Kit and Cass/Maddie/Jules/Drew and Luc/Naomi.

:(

I don't like Panda's exit, it was stupid and unfitting, one stupid scene in a strange bar, even if it did have the hot Panda kiss and Peter and Amanda and their love :wub: Aww they were so cute, they ARE Summer Bay golden couple.

Still should of been a better exit, more Panda not just one scene.

-blinks- wait, this means no more Panda :(

I think they should've had a whole episode dedicated to them leaving.

I did like the kiss :wub: and the whole "I can't live without you Amanda" :wub:

But there wasn't enough, they deserve more than one little scene. And I would have liked to see them together before they left. Like they get together at the end like they did THEN they come back and have a proper goodbye TOGETHER where people can actually say goodbye to Peter and everyone can say, "we knew you would get back together", "you're perfect for each other", and "come back soon". :D

Or maybe they could've come back and had another wedding :wub:

Anyway, they deserved more than they got.

I totally agree, they deserved a lot more. I had expected that at least they would have given them a proper goodbye together but even that was too much to ask. Another wedding would have been perfect but I never really expected that.

Let's just say they didn't get a proper goodbye because they are coming back anyway. Wouldn't that be nice ? Wishfull thinking on my part yet again ...

I totally agree, they deserved a lot more. I had expected that at least they would have given them a proper goodbye together but even that was too much to ask. Another wedding would have been perfect but I never really expected that.

Let's just say they didn't get a proper goodbye because they are coming back anyway. Wouldn't that be nice ? Wishfull thinking on my part yet again ...

I don't mind believing that too :D It's the only obvious reason that they didn't get a proper goodbye :P

I didn't really expect another wedding, but a girl can dream :wub::D:P

Archived