The Peter and Amanda Apprection Thread

Guest ~Dom~

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it's great they get mentioned, so it's like they are still around in a way :D

But then it's bad because it constantly reminds you that they are no longer on the show :( Which makes you miss them more :(

Panda :wub:

I Miss Panda.. I'm Secretly Hoping That Drew, Belle Or Ryan Or Someone Else Important To Them Are Going To Get Hurt Or Something, Then Panda Are Going To Rush Back, But I Doubt It.

And Has It Been 2 Months? It Feels Like Wayyy Longer!

Yeah it's great they get mentioned, so it's like they are still around in a way :D

But then it's bad because it constantly reminds you that they are no longer on the show :( Which makes you miss them more :(

Panda :wub:

That is exactly how I feel too. My only hope is that they mention them for a good reason like maybe to prepare for a comeback ?

^I'm with you on that one

I Miss Panda.. I'm Secretly Hoping That Drew, Belle Or Ryan Or Someone Else Important To Them Are Going To Get Hurt Or Something, Then Panda Are Going To Rush Back, But I Doubt It.

And Has It Been 2 Months? It Feels Like Wayyy Longer!

I agree, as long as the person who gets hurt ends up being ok again, then Panda stay an everyone's happy :D Oh wait, this is Summer Bay, no one ever stays happy forever <_< But Panda should :wub::D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived