The Peter and Amanda Apprection Thread

Guest ~Dom~

I agree, if and when Panda return, I want them to return together, and their characters played by Holly and Nic. Anything less won't satisfy me as I'm oh so picky.

A bit off topic, but I hope June does return with Fisher one day. I really liked her character...and hopefully Harry would return with her.

I really liked June too, she was so funny. Together with Seb they made an adorable family. But I guess when Fisher will return it will be without her once again (isn't Rowena on Neighbours ?)

But more than anything or anyone else I want Panda back too. It already seems if they have been gone for ages...

I watched a 2000 episode from FiveLife the other day where June an Don came home late at night and told Harry. "He went skinny dipping, I went fatty dipping!" :lol: I want them all to return, as I loved Seb aswell.

The anti-Panda thread is on the second page :lol:

Why, oh why, did they have to go. I miss them so much

Aww Panda

Finally! :lol: Looks like it's victory for the Panda lovers! :D

I miss them aswell, easily the best couple of 2006/2007. :wub:

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG Tonight was so cute in NZ, Kelli told Peter to leave and he said he was staying :wub:

Kelli is bye bye, which means PANDA must be going soon :(

Yes, that was a great episode. Finally the end of Kelli and non to soon. The only donwside is that Panda leaves very soon after that. Only four more Panda episodes to go if I remember correctly, better enjoy them while they still last ...

I agree, if and when Panda return, I want them to return together, and their characters played by Holly and Nic. Anything less won't satisfy me as I'm oh so picky.

A bit off topic, but I hope June does return with Fisher one day. I really liked her character...and hopefully Harry would return with her.

I really liked June too, she was so funny. Together with Seb they made an adorable family. But I guess when Fisher will return it will be without her once again (isn't Rowena on Neighbours ?)

But more than anything or anyone else I want Panda back too. It already seems if they have been gone for ages...

I watched a 2000 episode from FiveLife the other day where June an Don came home late at night and told Harry. "He went skinny dipping, I went fatty dipping!" :lol: I want them all to return, as I loved Seb aswell.

I remember that episode, it was so funny, Harry was great as well.

I loved Seb too, has was really sweet, think they should have given him a happier ending though.

Panda is the best HA couple for me as well, next to Vinnie and Leah, Seb and Jade and Shane and Angel.

The anti-Panda thread is on the second page :lol:

Why, oh why, did they have to go. I miss them so much

Aww Panda

Finally! :lol: Looks like it's victory for the Panda lovers! :D

I miss them aswell, easily the best couple of 2006/2007. :wub:

Archived