Jodi Gordon

Guest beckyboo

With credit to Home and away central

Waiting on next set of happy feet

3 January 2007

Herald-Sun

IT'S that time of the year again where we begin to speculate on which celebrities, politicians, sports stars and Channel 7 people will tread the boards for the next series of Dancing with the Stars.

Former Today Tonight host Naomi Robson is the only contestant confirmed by Seven for the show's sixth season.

---

In keeping with the network's preference for promoting in-house faces, Shelley Craft from The Great Outdoors and Jodi Gordon from Home and Away have been touted as potential cast members.

Gordon's odds of taking out the title are good if the form of H&A cast members is anything to go by. Bec Hewitt and Ada Nicodemou are both DWTS winners.

Contestants are expected to begin rehearsing in the next fortnight, with the show expected to air at the end of next month

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea, but I doubt it - surely she'd want to spend as much time with Chris as possible...? It already sounds like she's trying hard to balance seeing him and working on H&A. :unsure:

I agree. I think Jodi would prefer to spend that time with Chris, considering the circumstances!

Archived