Support Group

Dan F

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only problem with a boarding school is that I would miss my family too much.

Oooh :wub:.. It's really someting that you get used. And really today it's not a hard keeping contact with the poeple that you love. :)

It's just there's so much happening in my family at the minute.

I know how you feel... I got no options next year, I have to move. And then I have to leave me niece and nephew, I was 5 weeks without them and I thought I was going to die, how can I survive every 2nd weekend? :P..

But are you considering it if it will give you a fresh start? You could feel different in a few years..

I went to boarding school for a few years, and it really wasn't that bad...it was actually a lot of fun and it gave me a lot more confidence! Yeah, you miss home at first, but then you just kinda create your own little family with your friends and you just settle into a routine. It was weird coming home though; having to live with a totally new set of people again and having parents nagging, lol.

The only problem with a boarding school is that I would miss my family too much.

Oooh :wub:.. It's really someting that you get used. And really today it's not a hard keeping contact with the poeple that you love. :)

It's just there's so much happening in my family at the minute.

But are you considering it if it will give you a fresh start? You could feel different in a few years..

Not Sure. I think that it would be too hard.

I went to boarding school for a few years, and it really wasn't that bad...it was actually a lot of fun and it gave me a lot more confidence! Yeah, you miss home at first, but then you just kinda create your own little family with your friends and you just settle into a routine. It was weird coming home though; having to live with a totally new set of people again and having parents nagging, lol.

Ooooh, that sound so fun!

Mum want me to live at this school house next year with advisors and stuff <_< Meh, not for me :P I've been living alone since I was 12, why should I all the sudden need an advisor..? and a curfew at 11, and no internet before 4-12..?

Im sure you could find something that could help with stomach problems and other things that happen when you get nervous,you probably wouldnt even have to go through the doctor,just look in a shop to see if there is anything there..

I think when you go on holiday you leave you other world behind and go to something new where you dont know anyone and its all about fun,you can relax and be yourself..

If your parents really thought about going to NZ and they know how bad things are for you,maybe you should talk to them about it again.A fresh start can be great,i often thought about making a fresh start somewhere,would it be better for me..but then again i would have to leave what i have now and there are some good things here and my memories,even though they are in my head,they are more powerful when you are where the memories took place.

Is there any clubs you could join? Im sure making friends that you have a common interest with could help you alot,or get a hobby..learn something new.

I have talked to my parents about thinking about moving to NZ again but they’re not sure if they want to go anymore.

Where I live there isn't really that many clubs but I was thinking about joining the local kayaking club.

Archived