Support Group

Dan F

Yet again thanks for your advice. I have been to my doctor; he didn't really do much though. My doctor is the one that referred me to a councillor in the first place.

I do find though that when I go on holiday my anxiety seems to go away. I don't really know why this is but I’m guessing that it's because I don't have anything to worry about.

At one stage my parents even considered moving to NZ because they thought that a fresh start might be good. The idea didn't materialise though.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've met some of my best friends over the net as well, and I'm so lucky that I'll get to meet 4 of them this November.

I guess you could say that my problem is that I don't have all that many RL-friends. Well, there's the people I work with, but I have a really hard time expressing myself and my feelings with anything but written words. Also, it seems that talking/writing in English helps a lot, which.. makes stuff a little complicated as I, and the RL-people I know, are Norwegian.

That's exactly what I do too.

When I'm mad, I write it down, on english. Don't know why really, been doing it for over 5 years now.

Archived