Support Group

Dan F

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, Mez.

I don't know if anything is going to happen but it'll be weird whatever. I never thought she'd do that really.. is it just me, or is there not supposed to be some sort of unwritten rule that you don't go near your friends' exes?

Man, that's rough.

The thing that's making it worse is that we all work together.. and they kissed each other on a night out, in front of everybody.. everybody who I'd totally defended her to, saying she would never do that.

I don't know, I don't want to fall out with her over it cause she's one of the best friends I've ever had but I can't just kid on like it never happened. And what if they do end up going out? Cue awkwardness!

It's an unwritten rule yes, have you tried talking to her about it (maybe him) it's werid seeing your friends dating your ex, but maybe if you talk to them then maybe you'll change your mind. Atleast they know how you feel then :)

I don't talk to him anymore, we didn't break up very well.. and that'd be a bit of an understatement, lol.

I'll talk to her though, we're going on a day trip tomorrow and although we've texted each other, I haven't actually spoken to her since and I guess I'm going to have to.

That's rotten, Ashirr-Leigh :(

Something similar happened to me a while ago, and while I won't go into details, I'll just say that when I found out I really didn't know how to deal with it either. I eventually just told her, I thought she was out of line to stab me in the back like that, and especially because she hadn;t even spoken to me about it beforehand. She was annoyed at first, but she came around to realise that she hadn't been a very good friend, and although it took a bit of time, we worked it out and we're still close. I understand why you;re worried about talking to her, but keeping it bottled up is likely to make you resent her more, and in the end that's the last thing either of you wants.

I think my Mum has Gall Bladder Cancer. There I said it.

She has been having stomach pains for about 3 weeks. It got so bad we took her to the Emergency Ward at the Hospital here. All they did was give her pain killer, send her home and tell her to speak to her Doctor the next day.

She went to the Doctor and he took a few tests and did an ultra sound. She gets the results tomorrow. But, I'm really stressed out and worried about it.

My mum lost her mum to Leukemia when she was 17 - my age. I know its probably a bad idea to think the worst, but, I cant help but do it.

Archived