The Ric and Matilda Appreciation Thread

Guest xGlowingAngelx

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as i love Indiana Evans acting i really can't wait for the whole Dean/Lucas/Matilda storyline to be over. She doesn't suit either of them and never has. And the sooner this storyline is over the sooner we see Ric and Matilda. :):):)

I agree. With both Dean and Lucas she knew them both a very short time before getting together with them. Personally, I don't think she had much chemistry with Lucas beyond friends and she has no chemistry with Dean what so ever. Whereas her and Ric. Friends for 2 (Or is it 3) years? Have been through evreything together and DO have chemistry! I think it's obvious who she should be with! :wub:

Ric and Matilda had chemistry tight from the start. Lucas/Matilda seemed a bit to forced and predictable so they didn't realy have any chemistry between them. Dean and Matilda don't have any chemistry whatsoever. The sooner he's gone and Ric and Matilda are together the better.

Archived