The Ric and Matilda Appreciation Thread

Guest xGlowingAngelx

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live in the UK and have been waiting for ric and mattie to get together before lucas and cassie were even on the scene! I am sooo happy that it's finally happened and I can't wait to see these episodes. Ric and Matilda belong together!

P.S - I gotta say Indianna (matilda) and Rhys (lucas) make such a cute couple off screen though.

They are mean't to be together. I always got the feeling they were paired up with people like Lucas, Cassie and Belle (or the boring teens as i like to think of them) just to make us viewers take to them quicker so they become more central in the show (it didn't work for me. I 've only started liking Cassie since she got with Macca and i still don't like either Belle or Lucas).

I'm such a huge Mattie/Ric fan whether as friends or a couple. Now that I've seen

Lucas with Belle

it works even more for me! They have had a great chemistry from the beginning. Matilda befriended Ric when nobody else would.

Woohoo! Go Ric and Mattie. :wub::P

Archived