My Creations!

Guest hawfan2006

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ thank you laura, im glad you like them! i just made a simple pussycatdolls wallpaper as most of you know im a big fan of them so here it is :

pcdwallpaper11.jpg

hawfan2006 © copyright 2006

PCD! I love them. This one's stunning. Loving all of your latest work, Sam. You're doing a fantastic job. :D

• 2 weeks later...

^^ thank you soo much everyone for all your kind and generous comments! i really do appreciate every single one of them, sorry i havent been on here in ages but i have been doing alot of overtime over xmas period in fact i've been work 7days a week for 3 weeks solid now, hope you all had a great xmas and have a fantasic new year, i have made lots more new avatars but wont have time to upload them for a couple of days as am gonna be busy but i will have them up within the next 2 days

once again thanxs :)

sorry about the delay everyone but its been hectic lately but everything should start to calm down abit now, any ways the nextfew posts i make are gonna be full of all the latest creations i've quickly managed to make in my little spare time

eye avatars:

sparkle.jpgredeyes.jpghuskyeyes.jpgglowyeyed.jpgglowingeyes.jpg

bluey121.jpgcatts.jpgcatty.jpgfaneye.jpg

hilarie burton blends:

blend121.jpg

BURTONNNN1.jpg

BURTONNNN2.jpg

hawfan 2006 © copyright 2006

Archived