Plans Are Meant to Be Broken (by kase) - comments

Jackieleanne

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'But plans are meant to be broken Matilda,' he cried fiercely. “That’s what love does; it muddles up all your plans, and makes plans of its own.” Matilda looked at him sadly, before kissing him gently on the lips.

“Not today Lucas,” she said quietly. “Just not today”…

Oh mi god. You put it in there, and it just fitted, and it made everything work, and I really truly had the tears forming in my eyes. Seriously, I loved that perfect little placement, it was such a wonderful addition to the closure of the story.

I love, love, love the ending. Seriously. It made sence, how you intertwined everything, how she had her flashbacks and it was great. I loved the moments she remembered with everyone, but especially loved the 'Think this will make her stop fighting with me' moment... but then again, I have a sneaking suspicion you knew I'd appreciate it!

The ending was perfect. I could not have asked for more... only a Belle/Henry spin off *dreams happily* It seriously was amazing Kase, perfect, wonderful, beautiful, and any other word that fits into the category. I have to feel sorry for Ric though, I hope in the end he wasn't the only one to end up alone.

Loved the story from beginning to end, and I can't wait for another one from you!

Edited by sevenpuddings

Aww thanks so much for enjoying it guys, I'm so glad you did. Yeahh, I had to make it a romantic one Jackie because otherwise noone would be satisfied enough :P hehe.

And thanks for the lengthy review Jess. I hadn't actually planned on fitting the title into the story, but I felt it would work then, I'm glad you thought so too. And yes, I knew you'd love the Henry and Belle ending.

Thanks for the continuous feedback you two, and everone else as well, throughout the two stories. I've really enjoyed writing them. Hmm a Belle and Henry spin-off...*ponders* lol, I hadn't thought about that, but who knows? I was thinking of doing another one based on Belle, which would be a bit different. But any writing will be in a while as I have exams coming up, these holidays have been good to finish up this story.

I'm very relieved and happy you liked the ending! :) Thanks again for reading!

Aww thanks so much for enjoying it guys, I'm so glad you did. Yeahh, I had to make it a romantic one Jackie because otherwise noone would be satisfied enough :P hehe.

And thanks for the lengthy review Jess. I hadn't actually planned on fitting the title into the story, but I felt it would work then, I'm glad you thought so too. And yes, I knew you'd love the Henry and Belle ending.

Thanks for the continuous feedback you two, and everone else as well, throughout the two stories. I've really enjoyed writing them. Hmm a Belle and Henry spin-off...*ponders* lol, I hadn't thought about that, but who knows? I was thinking of doing another one based on Belle, which would be a bit different. But any writing will be in a while as I have exams coming up, these holidays have been good to finish up this story.

I'm very relieved and happy you liked the ending! :) Thanks again for reading!

A Belle-centric story? :o I'd so be there. I've actually been thinking about doing one of those myself, because I feel her character is being ripped off with current Australian episodes, and she herself needs to be explored so much more, she's such an intriguing character, and I love the way you write her, so I'd so love to read it!

Seriously, it was an amazing story. I loved it from beginning to end, you should be so proud of yourself for creating such an amazing fiction Kase. And I'll always find time to review good work such as this one! Its been such a good read!

Good Luck with the exams too, I guess we won't be seeing any new work from you for a while. Don't you dare distract yourself with a story either :P Study hard girl!

Wow, thanks matty_and_luke_forever! (Sorry, I don't know your name!) Glad you really liked it, like I said before, have really appreciated your feedback.

I agree Jess, I also feel Belle does seem a bit ripped off. She seems to have lost a lot of her initial spark she had when she first came on. I would love to read a Belle fiction written by you as well! You should definitely do one too! I think you write characters really well, as I'm seeing in Beautiful Disaster, and it would be great to see you do a Belle Fic. I loved the Seven Deadly Sins one you did of her and Drew :)

Hehe and thanks, I guess I can't let myself distract myself with writing :P As much as it's easier than hitting the books. It won't stop me reading though!

Edited by kase

I think I'd be best to finish my other fics first, then see how much time I've got to write this summer. She has lost some of that original spunk she had when she first came to the bay, I loved that about her, and I loved that she and Mattie/Cassie didn't initially bond. Like in your fanfiction. Thats the best kind of character. The individual one.

Oh, I didn't stop reading during the HSC either, but seriously, I hope you breeze through them. There wouldn't be long left, would there? Just don't stress! You feel so much better once they are over, and then you can write more wonderful fan fictions!