Plans Are Meant to Be Broken (by kase) - comments

Jackieleanne

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sniffs* Oh Kase, that was amazingly perfect. Seriously, the cutting between each scene was like the almost ending of a wonderful movie, or story, when everything had crashed down around them and they are only beginning to pick up the pieces. I loved how Matilda and Henry had their moment, and the Matilda and Ric, and I loved the emotions and descriptions and how everything is just flowing. It will be so sad to see this story come to an end, but still, there are two more chapters to look forward to, and I can't wait to read them!

Well done!

Aww, thanks Jess! I'm so glad you liked it. It's good you liked the Mattie/Henry and then Mattie/Ric scenes, I felt that a lot of interaction between characters became scarce throughout the story and I wanted to have more in the ending chapters.

Thanks for reading and commenting :)

Yes... but NOOOOOO!

Okay, on one hand you gave me a very hot Belle/Henry reunion, which makes me want to make icons... but on the other, a heartbreaking moment between Mattie and Luke, but I can't even begin to guess where you're going to take the epilogue. I don't want it to end Kase, and if it has to, I don't want it to end this way! It was so beautifully written Kase, I felt the tears, and I wanted to hug them all, especially Luke. I really hope Ric doesn't give Luke or Henry a reason to hate him if they really do go to Melbourne...

I can't wait for the epilogue!