Plans Are Meant to Be Broken (by kase) - comments

Jackieleanne

Oh Kase, that was so tragically beautiful! Maddie and Henry was touching, so very touching, I just knew that when he reached out she'd take his hand. But Maddie and Luke are still pretending, and falling apart at the seams... and Belle... god Belle, admit it! Shes so damn stubborn!

Your story just keeps drawing me in, deeper and deeper. I love the how you write them pretending not to care, and how you underlay it with the more important issues that they can't seem to deal with. I cannot wait for more, this truly is an amazing story!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kase, that was breathtaking. Seriously, it was emotionally so stunning, so full off feeling, so full of everything that needed to be there. I felt Maddies pain, Lukes pain, felt their suffering and then their almost there forgiveness. And at the end, his hope and her fear. I didn't even want Henry and Belle in that one, because I was so darn captivated by Maddie and Luke.

I cannot wait for more, but do your work and then write some for us. I can feel an ambiguous ending coming, and I love those :wub:

That was brilliant Kase it was so emotional and captivating really well written. Im glad that they are starting to work things out. Can't wait to see what happens.

My comments must be getting so repeptitive!! I totally agree Jackie!! I can really get into the characters and how they feel deep down!!! It's fantastic writing, you should be proud!!!!