Cover Blown?

Guest Lilone

Hey I'm writing a fic about Peter and how he returns from the dead.

I am writing it from what we allready know (what has happened in Home and Away so far)

A teaser will be up soon :)

Leah ran into the station and over to Dan where she hugged him, Dan slowly turned around and fell into the chair as tears fell down his face, “I have let Pete down”

Said Dan as he cried in Leah’s arms.

Jack was at the station sitting around the desk looking through Peter Baker’s case files when he heard his name being shout!

“Jack, Jack quick!” Dan shouted as he raced into the station as fast as he could.

“Dan what’s wrong” asked Jack who shot up from his seat and tried to get information out of Dan.

“It’s Drew, he has been taken again” Dan said as he tried to catch his breath.

Jack ran over to the radio and sent a message to all units”

“From the wharf he was taken” said Dan as he gave Jack more information.

“Dan we will find him” said Jack as he tried to carm Dan down who was pacing up and down the station, as he was walking up and down his eyes stopped at a picture of Pete and Jack, which was pinned up on the wall.

5 minutes went by and Dan was still looking at the photo, it was if Dan could not do anything except look at his brother. His chest was hurting with pain, as he knew he had let Pete down. Pete trusted him to keep Drew safe but he has let him down.

Leah ran into the station and over to Dan where she hugged him, Dan slowly turned around and fell into the chair as tears fell down his eyes, “I have let Pete down”

Said Dan as he cried in Leah’s arms. “he asked me to do one thing and I can’t even do that” shouted Dan as he shot up and threw the chair in anger.

Jack and 12 other police officers were having a briefing when more and more officers entered.

Jack walked out of the briefing room and said, “you know what to do” as he looked at all the officers leaving the station to find Drew.

“Jack is their any news?” asked Leah.

“No not yet but we will find him”

As Jack was making a phone call he could see that Dan was clearly not over the death of Peter, he felt guilty in a way that he has something of Peter’s and all Dan has got is bad memories of them arguing.

“Dan, Leah do you want to take a seat in the office?” Jack asked, as he knew being in Pete’s old office would make him feel like he was closer to his brother.

“Are you sure?” asked Dan.

“Yeah positive” replied Jack as he lead Leah and Dan into the office.

Dan walked over and sat in the chair and same position that Peter normally would.

As Jack walked out of the office he knew that keeping them in the office would keep them away if any bad news comes through and Dan could remember Peter.

5 hours later,

It was getting late, there were over 30 officers and 10 squad cars searching for Drew but there was no luck, Lara entered the office and said “Dan I think it’s best if you go and wait at home”

“Why what has happened?” asked Dan as he tried to get up off the chair.

“Their has not been any sightings, if we hear anything we will call you straight the way, you have my word”

“I think she is right,” said Leah as she got up from her chair and walked out the station with Dan.

Jack walked towards Lara, “have they gone?”

“Yes they are going to wait at home” said Lara as she collected her radio.

“I am going out to join one of the cars, I will radio in where I am”

“Ok” replied Jack as he sat down looking at Peter’s case files.

As Jack went through Peter’s files he came to the file marked “Gillian’s”,

Jack started to go through the file when a tape fell out of the file,

Jack walked over to the tape player and put the tape in, he pressed play and heard

Promo: What does Jack hear on the tape?

Will Drew be saved in time?

Thank you for the comments

Teaser :

Jack went to call for back up but as he reached for his radio, he couldn’t as he had left it at the station.

Jack had no way of getting in touch with anyone as he mobile was out of range.

He knew that it would be dangerous to follow them alone but he had to find Drew. Peter saved his life by giving his liver to so at for the very least he could save his son for him.

“Detective Baker I will get you for this, I will kill you, and you blonde b****”

As Jack listened more he heard a woman’s voice saying

“I am so glad that is over he will be locked up for a very long time”

Then he heard Peter saying, “yes at least I know he can’t get to me” he laughed

Then the tape ended.

Jack looked further into the file and found the piece of paper that had the names of the detective who arrested him.

“Detective Claire Broody, Detective Peter Baker”

Jack looked further down the sheet of paper and saw the release date which said ‘17th June 2006”

“3 days before Peter died” Jack mumbled to himself”

Jack raced towards the computer and typed the name “Gillian’s”

4 pages with information came up on the computer but there was nothing that could pin him to some sort of revenge act on Drew aimed at getting revenge on a dead man.

Jack knew that this was the missing piece of the puzzle, Jack decided to take a look around where he found drew last time, As Jack drove towards the bush where he found Drew last time, he saw the a car that was described by Amanda last time drew was taken.

Jack started to follow the car, he was pleased that he was in a non marked police car else he would have been spotted straight the way.

As Jack followed the car he knew that Drew was in the back of the car as he saw him trying to get out but was being stopped by two men in the car.

Jack went to call for back up but as he reached for his radio, he couldn’t as he had left it at the station.

Jack had no way of getting in touch with anyone as he mobile was out of range.

He knew that it would be dangerous to follow them alone but he had to find Drew. Peter saved his life by giving his liver to so at for the very least he could save his son for him.

As Jack followed the car they came to an empty house surrounded by bushes,

Jack drove further into the bush so he would not be spotted.

As Jack slowly got of out his car and drawn his gun, he as looking over his shoulder every 5 minutes, as he slowly trudged threw the bush trying not to make any noise.

Jack could feel sweat dripping down his face but the only thing he wanted to achieve was to bring Drew back to Dan and Leah.

As he walked further and further towards the house he heard a door slam shut, as he looked over to his left he saw Denise Gillan taking a black bag from his car.

Jack walked round the house looking for a way in except from the front entrance where he would be seen, he kept to the back of the house until he saw a gate that was slightly open. As he entered the gate he slowly walked towards the garage door, as he turned around to look for a key under the plant pot, he found a key hidden at the back.

Jack slowly turned the key and opened the door but as he entered the house he heard Denise and his accomplice leaving the house alone.

Jack started to whisper “Drew”

As Jack walked up stairs he saw Drew tied up to a chair with tape covering his mouth.

Drew’s eyes lit up as he started to move around, trying to free him.

Jack was able to get Drew free and as they went to walk back out the door, he heard the Denise returning.

Preview:

Will Drew finf help on time or will Jack loose his life?

Archived