YouTube

Guest Di

Kelly Clarkson was at the Miss Belgium contest on Saturday night. She sang Because of You and Never Again.

During Never Again, someone from the audience came on stage and gave her kiss. She wasn't expecting it at all (you can see it in the video). :) I must say, the security was great. :P

I love her songs. :wub: She has a great voice. I'd love to see her live.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0R0RUn3Bg8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjG4MnM0RBA

On Shortland Street, a New Zealand soap opera, the Ferndale Strangler has been killing anonymously for about half a year and has done away with five characters - all women, three being main cast members, two just guesties. The 2007 season finale had Joey Henderson (a regular character) revealed as the killer as he snuck up behind fan favourite Tania, about to strangle her. These youtube videos are the two promos for the 2008 season. They're really creepy. What do you think of them? Take into account that they're promos for a soap opera that airs five nights a week at 7pm - just like Home and Away.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Im not putting up a link or anything, coz it is ratehr hard to get now. It used to be on youtube, but now they only the reaction video's. But has anyone seen 2 girls 1 cup? It is truly disgusting. Anyone with a weak stomach should stay away. LOL. I learned the hard way. I even recorded my reaction.

Many apologies for the bump, but I was randomly searching for videos on YT, and found this: Click Me.

I dont know about the rest of you, but I found that so adorably cute and funny. LMAO. :lol:

It was very cute and very funny. And with your link, i found these other ones, there are many, but these are the best in my opinion.

Lauging Baby

Archived