JaCorey Apprectiation Thread

Guest [.jessa-belle.]

I thought that was him in that programme blue water high... i was unsure for so long! I used to watch that programme all the time... there was plenty of scenes of corey/adam with no top on. He was my favourite character on that programme...

Does anyone know where he's from. Is he australian? Cos i can't help but wonder if he is actually a kiwi?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol Sian just put me onto this thread so i thought id come say hi to all you Jacorey worshippers out there!!! I hadnt really thought of this pairing before - I always thought Corey was a lil demented lol - but I'm definitely not a JM shipper, so hey, I'll join in!! *jumps on the Jacorey bandwagon* :D

Alison came here of her free will :P

Desn anyone think that the latest J&M storyline is abit like the Corey and J&M.

Except that there is no sexy Corey?

Yes!!!!! came to the bay, gets it on with Martha, is cop, and has a dark past. Ah arent the writers so original :P The only diff is tht Corey didnt get dressed in the dark, and he was sexy!!!!!!!!

Lol Sian just put me onto this thread

Her own free will eh Sian? <_<

Stop bullying me!

' date='Oct 27 2006, 09:25 AM' post='470736']

Alison came here of her free will :P

Desn anyone think that the latest J&M storyline is abit like the Corey and J&M.

Except that there is no sexy Corey?

Yes!!!!! came to the bay, gets it on with Martha, is cop, and has a dark past. Ah arent the writers so original :P The only diff is tht Corey didnt get dressed in the dark, and he was sexy!!!!!!!!

lol He does seem to get dressed in the dark, may be Marthas sense in fashion will rub off on him and he can stop wearing Colleens cast-offs :P

Archived