JaCorey Apprectiation Thread

Guest [.jessa-belle.]

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jessi, you had a dream that Sam died?? Thats awesome :P Thats mean of me, sorry :( Ive had heaps of HAA dreams, but this isnt the place to talk about it. My worst of though was the stalker dream (the stalker gave me nightmares)

Jack :wub: Corey :wub:

In my dream, Corey shot Sam and then him and Jack ran of into the sunset!

Martha was left crying........ :P

And in my other dream, the stalker Zoe shot my sister! And I had to sort her out :lol:

Oh and another one, I worked on home and away and on it I was Lucas' girlfriend and I had to kiss him :wub: I think that was my fave dream :P

^^ I don't usually see faces in dreams, but I know its them. If you get me? because apparently every face in your dream is just a blurr and you make the person who ever you want to or connect it with something or someone you saw that day (I'm sure thats right :P ).

I soo shouldn't be on the computer, lol I should be at work experience :P

Yea, I hate the dream where you have like £10 or whatever and in your dream you put it somewhere safe so when you wake up you go look fot it there and it isn't there. Getting my hopes up!

I love Deja Vu lol I feel so clever :P

Archived