Holly Brisley

Guest eemo_crash

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really like the two sides to her character, the way she can be a total bitch one minute and then so soft and compassionate the next, i think its great, and when an actress plays a character that way you then know she is really good a.k.a holly brisley! because its hard for actresses to play two sides to a character and actually make her/he believable, don't you think? :)

i really like the two sides to her character, the way she can be a total bitch one minute and then so soft and compassionate the next, i think its great, and when an actress plays a character that way you then know she is really good a.k.a holly brisley! because its hard for actresses to play two sides to a character and actually make her/he believable, don't you think? :)

I totally agree, it just shows what an amazing actress she is, that she can play such a complex character

• 3 weeks later...

I watched the movie, The Crop, yesterday, and usually I steer clear of Australian movies (Most of them just aren't any good), but I watched this one because Holly was in it, and I gotta say I actually liked it, mostly because she was in it of course :P

She played the comedic role brilliantly, she stole the show. She did just an all round amazing job.

I just wish her talent as an actor was more appreciated, because she is an amazing actress.

I'm still not that fussy on Amanda as a character. It seems the writers just use her as "token bitch character" when they need one, and then they come up with excuses for her behaviour when they want us to feel sorry for her and give her a deeper storyline. Then they make her a bitch again when they need one, and the whole cycle repeats.

I don't have a problem with Holly Brisley though, I think she does a great job with such a difficult and sloppy character.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived