Holly Brisley

Guest eemo_crash

It has been a while since I posted in this thread seeing I just returned from holidays.

Bad Amanda was really fun to watch. I always loved her scenes with Morag and the way she played Beth and Graham off against eachother was classic. Loved it when she got arrested for the murder of Josh and for once she was innocent.

I never liked her scenes with Kelli though, the true Amanda would never let her sister run her life like that. I hated it when she still defended her and told Belle off when Belle was trying to warn her.

When Amanda fell in love with Peter she totally changed, she was like a different character.

It would have been good to see her get into battle with Jazz, too bad the writers didn't bring her in sooner.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It has been a while since I posted in this thread seeing I just returned from holidays.

Bad Amanda was really fun to watch. I always loved her scenes with Morag and the way she played Beth and Graham off against eachother was classic. Loved it when she got arrested for the murder of Josh and for once she was innocent.

I never liked her scenes with Kelli though, the true Amanda would never let her sister run her life like that. I hated it when she still defended her and told Belle off when Belle was trying to warn her.

When Amanda fell in love with Peter she totally changed, she was like a different character.

It would have been good to see her get into battle with Jazz, too bad the writers didn't bring her in sooner.

I agree Amanda vs Jazz :wub: Perfect :D

I loved how Amanda could play people off against each other: Scott/Beth and Graham/Beth, really just the whole Hunter family :P

I agree, Amanda wouldn't have let Kelli walk all over her and ruin her life, I wish Amanda got some payback.

But Peter did change her for the better and that is a testament to how much they love each other :wub::D

Archived