Holly Brisley

Guest eemo_crash

She's only on for like a minute :( But I was actually looking down when she first came on (because Scooby Doo isn't all that interesting :P ) and then I was like 'that sounds like her.' And it was! Although she did put on a weird voice, I could still tell it was her.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's only on for like a minute :( But I was actually looking down when she first came on (because Scooby Doo isn't all that interesting :P ) and then I was like 'that sounds like her.' And it was! Although she did put on a weird voice, I could still tell it was her.

No, scooby doo isn't that interesting but seeing it is one of my sons favorites I had watched it several times but I never really noticed Holly in it before. You are right, it is only a minute or so. This time I looked out especially for her. You could tell it was her although she was very different. It was a funny scene, short but funny, especially her voice.

That's a shame, she was really good in it. I read in the TV Week that she will be starring in a horror movie. Her role is apparently like Drew Barrymore's role in Scream. That wasn't a very big role but it would be interesting to see.

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing as this thread is so far down the list and the anti-thread is above us :o I thought I'd come in here and appreciate.

Did people like good Amanda or bad Amanda better?

I liked bad Amanda better, because she was a great bitch and was always interesting and was just a great character. If she got into trouble she would just get herself into more trouble trying to get out of it. She was a classic bitch. However I liked good Amanda almost as much because a lot of her change was thanks to Peter (although some of it was due to Belle, and Ryan as well) and they are the perfect couple. But also because it allowed her to change and grow, and showed that she did have more layers than just being a token bitch. It was good that in the end people stopped hating her and actually gathered to stay goodbye.

Archived