Holly Brisley

Guest eemo_crash

:o Stop wishing death on Martha!

Okay, Martha gets kidnapped by Zoe or a Zoe wannabe so Peter has to return to track her down, bring Amanda with him :wub: then Peter catchs the person and SAVES Martha, then Panda :wub: decided to stay in the bay and Martha and Jack leave... (alive)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*wracks brains to think of good entrance* I can't think of any at the moment, but you're right they do need a spectacular entrance :D

Because Amanda is the type of character that needs it to be spectacular, because her and boring do not go together :D

I think she she and Peter should float down in a hot air balloon. That would be different! Holly did a great job playing Amanda. I really warmed to her over the past 2 years. And now I miss her.

If anyone has a question for Holly we're doing an interview on H&Achat

I was just thinking what an impact Holly has made to the show in the three years she has graced our screens. I am glad she got a great leave, as I am sure she will be a very memorable character in H&A history along with Panda being a very memorable couple. :wub:

Archived