Holly Brisley

Guest eemo_crash

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it was so funny how Amanda was donating the wedding presents to the poor :lol: I couldn't stop laughing :P

"I'm helping the poor, that's a good thing right?" and "What, haven't you seen an act of charity before?"

Trust Amanda to say something like that :P Hilarious :lol:

Although the sad parts were still sad :( Poor Panda

I love amanda, i think she is a beautiful, talented actress, who deserves to be nominated for awards. If the british soap awards wasn't just for british soaps and was called Soap Awards instead i know that holly would win loads of awards. Sexiest Female, Best New Talent when she first arived of course, best actress, best bitch, best on-screen couple.

I was really sad for amanda in the wedding episodes, because i believed everything she said, and it touched my heart. I believe she should not bother peter, but not give up either. Because if he really truly loved her at all then he should forgive her. I think peter was a bit rash in taking his wedding ring off and throwing it into the sea. When amanda went to see peter, he said she should of told him, but if she had then there pronably wouldn't have been a wedding at all. However him being a detective he should now be able to piece together the way amanda had been behaving leading up to the wedding, including going to see him at the police station - when she was going to tell him. And amanda not being able to remember that night he should be bale to piece together that she was drugged and if they had slept together then amanda would have been raped. I think the scriptwriters should have gone down that road. to have amanda being raped, because no-one would believe amanda vale being raped. Peter jumped to conclusions when looking at the photos, he just thought the worst. But if she was raped then ethan could ahve taken the photos then. What ever happens though Peter and Amanda are always going to be in each others life because her son is his nephew, therefore they are always going to be around each other.

I'm really sad about Amanda and Holly Leaving Home and away, if she moves to england i hope we see her on a british soap. Eastenders hopefully.

How do you think amanda will leave adn how long is it until she leaves?

Does anyone think they will ever get back together? I hope they do soon! When do people think kelli's plans will be discovered and then revealed?

^ I totally agree with what you said about Holly being a talented actress, I think she's an amazing actress, who definately deserves to win awards. :D

Amanda is my favourite on the show, and it definately won't be the same without her. I will definately miss Holly/Amanda, but I wish her all the best, as she needs to take the opportunity to advance in her career, as she definately has the talent. :D

It's so sad, all of the wedding stuff, Peter and Amanda are meant to be together :D Although Holly played the role of Amanda fantastically. :D

I think it's pretty obvious that i'm a huge fan of hers :P

Why do Home And Away Scriptwriters involve great characters in a major storyline then the character and actor or actress leaves. For example Amanda is in this main storyline now and then she is going to leave. Hayley and Bec, Kim and Scott had that major storyline and then Bec Cartwright left Home And Away. I still miss her, but did Bec leave British screens a YEAR OR TWO YEARS IN FEBRUARY? I can't remember whether she left in 2005 or 2006.

Archived