The Happy Thread!

-Annie-

I guess this is the best place to put this. For the duration of being here I have through the years talked about my problems with anxiety, depression & phobia of people in general. Well... I started volunteering at a charity shop last April... & as of Monday this week I am now a paid worker at this charity shop. It is a regular gig at the moment but could change in a few months... but a job is a job!

My first paid job!

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's such great news Musie!!

I've been volunteering in a charity shop for 7 and a half years (tomorrow actually marks 7 and half years exactly) and I know how wonderful they can be in changing your life.

Huge congratulations to you. Hope everything continues to go well! :)

• 1 month later...

Women's world cup.  Can't believe it, England beat Norway.:D  I saw the Norwegians in all three group games and they were impressive, particularly against Germany.  After the first half thought they completely outplayed England and when they took the lead thought it was game over but England took the game to them equalised and scored the winner.  Well done ladies!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived