The Happy Thread!

-Annie-

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Had a great performance today with my team, we played well, I still feel I'm not back to the level of performance of last year but we managed to win with contributions from all of the team which was good.

What kind of team are you in? Football? I'm sure you will keep improving good luck. :)

Ok I'm not so sure how it happened or where my guts to do it came from. But I asked the question, expecting to get knocked back so totally surprised that I now have a date for Sunday feeling really happy right now.

Well firstly we managed to find each other and thats even with the both of us confessing that we could get lost inside a paper bag Had a really cool night Even though I felt incredibly nervous beforehand I don't think I'm good at all at this maddness people call dating. But the date lasted 4 hours and u were laughing and kept saying next time we will do this which I'm taking as a good sign :lol:

• 1 month later...

Phil Taylor won his 15th World Matchplay Darts title in a final against Michael van Gerwen. I love them both, so I was going to be happy whoever won, but it's always special when Phil wins tournaments, just because he's STILL managing to win them. Greatest ever <3

Archived