Reo's Pwnful Avatars

Guest Reo

Thats what happens when you stroke it..

Thats the same with the Allstar one,the white around it isn't apart of the font.

What you have to do is write your text in a seperate layer,then click on the 'fx' on the layer window,next to the other options like blending,creating a new layer and deleting the layer..Then you click on stroke,choose your colour,how many pixels wide and where you want it,inside the area,center or outside,then it will go around the edges on the whole area..which in this case is just the font.

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats what happens when you stroke it..

That was the first thing I saw when I opened this thread :lol:

anyway wicked random av's

You're mind is a scary thing :P:lol:

I'll take that as the Compliment it was meant to be...

Awesome av's again, I love the two Ric and Mattie ones cos they so cute together. And the "Uh" one is so wicked, the look on the guys face is priceless :lol: However I must stated that in the first one the guy looks like a fish with his lips like that and since I commented on all the others I comment on the moose one, what can I say! its a moose and moose's are cool so therefore it is cool lol Moose.

I have just noticed this is a very long comment for me, my arm is sore :ph34r:

more work soon

Thanks both :D

lol The first one is Harry and Tommy from 3rd Rock from the Sun..Harry is alittle...stupid lol..It's a funny scene,Tommy wakes up and then screams and then Harry screams :P

Archived