Exam Results

Guest aejdude

I know it's probably a bit pointless to say this but there's no point stressing about them!

The results are already in, there's nothing you can do to change them now!

One of my wee sister's is on holiday right now and her exam results have come through.. she won't let anybody open them lol!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be like that too! I'm like nope- my results. :P

Whats frustrating is the fact that people already know our results- but we can't get them until a set day. But somebody out there already knows if we can go to sixth form or college or if we need to resit ect. It's quite annoying!

And I really want to change them:P

Yeah, that is a bit stupid. I don't get why that is really! You'd think they'd be able to give people their results on the soonest date possible.

Well there were four people in my family getting results! I guess they come earlier for Scotland because the exams are sat earlier.

My twin Laighla got her results from college, she passed everything with A's & B's! :D

Caydins got her Standard Grade results, I think that's like GCSE's, and she passed them all but one.. her most hated subject - Biology!

Findlay got his Higher 6th Year results, like A-Levels or maybe AS Levels, and he got 3 A's! :o He's so smart, lol!

And then there's Paige.. but she's in Tenerife and won't let anyone open hers! They've been sitting here since Tuesday I think, lol. She could have registered to get her results online then she could have found an internet cafe to check them but she refused to because she's convinced that she's failed them all, lol.

Good luck for yours when you get them, Liam!

Wow a big family, and a family of intelligent people then. I expect Paige will do really well its just nerves kicking in, and getting them online is never the same as seeing and believing the actual paper.

I remember last year when I got my spanish result ( I took it a year early and hated it) I was away at camp, and phoned my dad up and said to him ok open the envelope, no don't open the envelope. The conversation went the same way for about ten minutes until he hung up, called me back and said "Liam i've opened the envelope." I was like WHAT! :o

Keep us informed with Paige!

Part of it all is opening the envelope. I wouldnt' want anyone to touch mine..

I took my Maths a year early, and I will always remember opening that envelope. I was that excited and nervous, I can remember having to actually logically think how to open it. :P It was so worth it though when I read the result and went to join friends. :) Luckily for us, everyone in our group was over the moon with their result. :)

Aw, you people are so cute :P

I remember getting my results, back in the day :rolleyes: lol

I was in the school hall when I got mine and I remember screaming with my one friend when I found out I actually did well :P

Good luck everyone, im sure you'll all do ace! :D

Archived