Exam Results

Guest aejdude

Well done Claire! :D

What subjects were you taking?

Yip Liam, I'll keep you informed! She's home tomorrow. I've had to hide the envelope from my older sister because she's so determined to open it, lol. We're the only two in the house these past couple weeks so it's up to me to keep it closed!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, I've done it before as well. I took my French GCSE two years early, and I just remember being at school, and opening the envelope trying to be calm and think "If it's bad, it's not the end of the world". :P It turned out good in the end, but now it's gonna be finding about 11... which is so much worse!

I'm not stressed - I know that what's done is done, I wouldn't change anything. I just feel restless because they already have them - I just wanna know and move on! :)

Well done Claire! :)

I don't want to know. I wouldn't actually be angry if they said "We put you through all those exams, and it's for nothing! You don't actually get any grades this year! :D". I'd be relieved.

In fact, I'd love the examiners. I'd love them all.

I'm getting my AS level results on thursday and I'm really nervous.

Good luck!! :D I'm going on holiday tomorrow :P so i'm escaping the results until next tuesday when i get back. :P

I could wait forever to know that i've failed. :P

Congrats Clare!! :D

Archived