NZ Episode Discussion (contains UK Spoilers)

Mez83

Nz episode today. Seriousley im liking Nate less and less. Hes such a serial cheat. Honestly if your over Kat, stop hitting on Ricky. Yeah Yeah its like breathing for the guy lol. Show Kat the common courtesy of telling her you want to bang Ricky, get over it done with. Liked seeing matured Andy though, giving good advice to Josh. Hannah looked pretty thats all.she offered haha. I like Kat though, but get her away from Nate, she deserves better. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty inactive the kiwi thread haha. But ep here today, was Matt being mean to Maddie to suppress his feelings for her haha. I liked it, Maddies a bit high and mighty anyway she needs to be taken down a few pegs. Poor Matt though. Maddie doesn't want to be friends anymore haha. I like the idea of them though, because it felt like they were a couple who just had a fight, and Oscar was Maddies best mate consoling her, sorry for the Maddie and Oscar fans but that's the impression I got. I think as a guy they would be cute haha, bearing on the fact Matt doesn't be a dick to her. Loving Hunter too, he is so twisted, not all characters need to be redeemable. Leah really is a curse when it comes to relationships, maybe shes lesbian haha.

• 1 month later...
  • Dan F changed the title to NZ Episode Discussion (contains UK Spoilers)

So a bomb threat during the HSC exams. Cue them all repeating year 12 next year. Sigh!!!

Matt, stop sulking, Charlotte did you a big fat favour mate.

I am still annoyed at Charlotte getting dragged into the latest version of the Braxtons dramas. I was enjoying watching her become increasingly unhinged as she continued her efforts to cover up Denny's death. I do think it would have been much better served to have her eventual unmasking a more natural sequence of events as people started to question Denny absence of contact.  

I also would have preferred Hunters change in attitude to ultimately come out of that final expose, as he realized the true consequences of his mother covering for HIS crimes. But alas Hunter got a sudden and largely inexplicable personality transplant and none of it makes sense. Sigh!!!

Kyle and Charlotte, OK that does make me laugh.

• 1 month later...

Good double episode today. Really liking the Skye storyline. Thought her Mother was putting on an act. What a terrible mother, I mean Skyes her kidnap victim lol Interested into beyond her sister dying, why she is abusing Sky like that. Really liking her bonding with John too. When is Phoebe going to dump Ash, she can do so much better. She is just as bad as Ash now, keeping the Brax is alive secret. Clearly Brax returns in the season finalie.

• 2 weeks later...

Home and Away finalie just aired in NZ. Great finalie. Closed a lot of long winding storylines. Glad Matt and Maddie got together. Alec and Kassandra have some insane on screen chemistry. I liked how they subtley referenced the likely candidates for Charlotte's murder. I noticed they fixated on Irene's tear of her jersey. Evie a mess on the beach. Then Zac saying "She won't be in our lifes ever again" Sounded ominous. Andy and Evie was kinda a surprise, but felt underlying tension for a while. Hannah is just a hot mess haha. I am going to miss Charlotte. Yeah she was a deranged character. But this show needed her, at the right time. And tbh most of the people she was terrorizing kinda deserved to be terriozed. Olivia is quickly becoming one of the shining lights to emerge this year. The actress is doing really good. The last scene was really sad. Hunter should come back. Maybe he killed his own Mother I don't know? One thing that bothered me was the promo for next season. Seemed a bit standard next time on Home and Away. Wish they would focus on Charlottes death a bit more. I know the Shortland Street next season promo, did a better job of that. I love too Irene/Lynne got some good storyline to work with. Interested if they find her kids.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived