NZ Episode Discussion (contains UK Spoilers)

Mez83

Forgot how Much I.hated Phoebee and Ash together lol. Gotta say actor who plays Nate. Has come on. His best acting tonight. I really am starting to like Hannah less and less. Rickys kinda pathetic. Still like her. But yeah. I like the new constable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit inactive thread lol. But good ep today. Im really loving Hunter and Olivia. They just have this uncanny understanding of each other. Shades of Aden and Belle. Reaally sweet Olivia obsessing where Hunter is. I dont think Hunters a bad guy. If he was he wouldn't feel so guilty. Just a messed up kid who made some dumb choices. Chris was the star for me. Finally showing a backbone. Andy deserved that punch. And Hannah im sorry biast towards females on this show. But Chris was dead on. 

Talking to myself lol. Ep showed me Alecs and Kassandras chemistry is insane. Are they dating?'anyway. Brax returned. Oh hey Ricky.  Back from the gym lol. Really? Anyway. Oscar was the best ive enjoyed him. Good Josh has realized his toolish behavior. Although Evie caused it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure why I post in.this dead thread haha. But here goes. Good ep.today..enjoyed seeing the teens at Uni. Hannah was tolerable. Chris Makes her likeable. Matt and Maddys arguing is a bit kiss and make up already haha. But guess shows they care. Good to.see they have a touching moment. Im not sure Oscar is dressing differently to proove hes over Maddie. That and I think like Chris hes trying to shake things up. Not sure why Chris and Oscar have never had any scenes, got alot in common. Really enjoyed Matt with the Patons lol. Funny Maddy rooting for Hannah. 

Good episode today. Im glad Evie finally told Matt and Maddy to stop arguing. Andd Oscar got some attention haha. Thought Matt and Maddy wrre realy sweet when they made up. Liked the Skateboarder and the Princess reference. Glad Hannah and Chris reconciled. Chris makes Hannah tolerable. 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Hey NZ viewers!

Thought you should know there will be no H&A on 25th March Friday because of Good Friday. It will be back on Monday 28th March airing double episode ( Episodes 6385-6386) :)

Hey only other poster haha.

• 3 months later...

Home and Away in NZ today was okay. Irene was found. I am getting a bit of Matt and Maddy withdrawls haha. But anyway. A new character Mason wanted to see Alf. I don't know feels like not much is going on atm. Not sure where they are going with some of the characters, like Matt and Roo. 

• 1 month later...

Hey Home And Away fans! 

Home & Away will go off-air for a break from 15th to 29th August here in New Zealand while the Olympics air in Australia. :)

We will be up to Episodes 6476-6480 next week. And then Episodes 6481-6485 on 8th-12th August.

And then Episodes 6486-6490 on 29th August when it returns :) 

• 2 months later...

Do anyone feel sorry for Irene in last night's episode when Billie ignored her by beginning cold towards her at VJ's 18th birthday??

I didn't like how Billie was treating Irene with coldness in last night's episode. :( 

Poor Irene-it made me want to leap through the screen and give her a hug!

I do feel sorry for her and that she doesn't deserve it because it wasn't Irene's fault that her long lost son was a rapist. 

Really tired of the storyline-wishing that Billie would own up and tell the truth! :rolleyes:

Archived